CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a lil sumthin about my Tasha!!!


There are a mill of things I cud say about me tashie.....
Well, first of all my Tashie rocks.....
haha
Her bday, 8th Dec.....She's a sagitarrius...
Her fullll name ..... Natasha Frankin......
Two siblings.... Tiara and Aaron
I 4got her parents names...... OOOoooops
haha
She is sooooo pretty and one of the only ppl in this world that I can tell EVERYTHING tooo...
She is relii understandin and always has time for me in any reason...
She was in Shamrock( only sayfolians know what shamrock is ) but unfortunately now in Tulip....
She is trustworhty and vry mature...... But doesn't mean she doesn't have a kid side too which is amazingly fun.....
She has looong hair which she now cut short and still looks amazingly beautiful... haha
One of the only people in the world who willl always encourage you to do good things and is very supporting.... I love that attitude about my tashie...
My very first fren in Sayfol tooo.....

A milllllll more things I can say about me Tashie..... But it wud be a book.....
A very expensive book by the way...

I love Tasha SOOOOOOO much and is a person I hope I can be friends with forever and ever.....

I LOVE U TASHIE....
xoxoxoxo
and dun 4get to seee the pic of my tashie...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

DOESNT SHE ROCK!!!

KittiesLittlePuppy said...

no she doesnt rock she's mean!