CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

just a lil xumthin bout me sheena!!

THIS IS MY ADORABLE LIL CUPCAKE BABY GURL!! shes one of my bff's and her name is SHervina.... she's preety right and sooooo adorable... she's totally trustworthy and amazing....sooooo cute and look at her precious face... like a lil angel, well she is dressin like a fairy this halloween so understandable.. haha

sheena(my petname for her) can be sooooo funny at times... like she is mega adorable and reli makes me laugh my pants off times and why i love her sooo much?? its just her package.. shes got a lil bit of everything soooo yeah...anwyays...

i reli gtg soo i couldnt say much but u shud meet her urself.. ill hook a guy up wif her... haha
anyways
lubbbbbbbb u sheena
xoxoxooxoxoxo

0 comments: