CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

An usual day in the life of ME!!

Well, lets see, hmmmmmmm....... Did anythin interestin happen today??? hmmmmmmm

AS USUAL..... Y.E........ NOOOOO
haha....
but we di hve P.e, as if it mkes me daii better?? pfftt
anyways, did hve drum class todaii..... leraned how to play beat of WONT GO HOME WITHOUT U BY MAROON 5
It was relii fun haha.... and OMG..... Joshua and Daniel fight like cat and dog, seriously!!!!
I never expected them to fight.... HAHA, it reli cracked me up when Joshua was runnin of of his chair from Danny and Danny was like askin me to scream in his hear bcuz Josh had hit it....... Danny sed he was a lil bit deaf but was denied by Josh..... RAWL

Soooooooo........
urrrrr(scratchin me head)
nothin much to say.... OH YAH, we hve fitness workout next week......
am an instructor..... RELI NERVOUS
but it's not like any of us WANT to be fit.... I mean come on!!!
But it is quite fun actually and Patricia made all da steps....
Anyways, until later or next time..... when i get an idea of what to say..... BYEE
and tc
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

0 comments: