CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

wOw... its been quite sum time...

Anyways.... before i begin me blog topic.... I'd just like to send me condolences to rachel, ryan and their family....
:(
And just like Rachel... was forced to pin me fringe up.... DID LOOK LIKE A TOTAL FREAK!! haha...
And still hve to pin it up until today since am a prefect?? :(
haha..... Its hard and stressful bein a prefect... It's not easy
and anyways......
a few girls and I are doin a Founder's Day dance...
KP, me, Ruvi, Jellybean, Chelsi, Tash... haha
all six of us...
song = In the ayer... awesome song btw

and anyways... assessments are currently goin on :( but LUCKILY am missin me History and Comp Assessments cuz goin 4 me grandma's 1st year death anniversary... LUCKY ME
and a big fan of hist so yay...
dun feel jealoud lol
anyways

wanna gooooooo study science.... WICH ME LUCK

tc...
xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Redzwan said...

*Slow Clap* Very Nice Describing About Yourself.

Ashley said...

i know i know.....
lols ;P
xoxox