CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

What An Impact Has He Made!

As you may or may not knowwww..
Unfortunatelyy. Michael Jackson has passsed away.

I feeel that He has made such an impact on our livess..
I cannot believe that he has gone soo Fast.
At leacing us only at 50. I still can;t accept the factt. Wow.. Never realized I'd miss him this mucchh..
Words cant describe how muchh I miss himm. Just watching all of his videos on youtube makes me think about how his family much feeel
Not only have we lost a celebrity.. We have lost an icon and a legend nationwidee.

Michael Jackson made many of us believe in ourselves. He may Have been different but thats why we loved himm.

MJ had such polished dancestepss. That are now known worldwidee.. Like the moonwalk as we may know was reated by himm.. It is shown in the video 'Smooth Criminal'


I published this only to say that MJ has definitely made an impact om my lifee. And hope it did for you. take a minute to just think how life would have been without the one and only MJ.

"We will Miss You Michael Jacksoon. Deeepllyyy
We lovee youu"

xxxx

1 comments:

Candice said...

:C sobbies
i ♥ him too