CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow... Its been a damn long tyme.

Well..

Its beeen Damn long! I mean, its assessment wweek and wanted to blog .. But no assessments, no blog! Haha
Well anyways.. How wuzz assessment.. Hmm , well they we're okay but gtta start preparing for mid term! Darn.. Anyways

JASON MRAZ COMIN TO KL BABY!! WOOOO

I don't know whether Im gonna go but whatever.. But still.. I think his voice is HAWT.. Not pitchy at all.. SHERVINA AGREES!

Anyways.. I finished New Moooon.. EDWARD AND BELLA ARE BACK TOGETHER!
ANd now am reading Eclipse.. I even got Breaking Dawn already!
AWESOME.. ANyways

Darn Chris Brown! Why would he do that to Rihanna.. I mean, that's crazy.. The bite marks, the scars!! I would NOT want to be Rihanna right now..
The pain..Bleh

ANyways.. Welll.. Hmmm We have Science tomorrow and not forgettin french.. Am preettty nervous.. Whoever created such a thing like tests and exams.. DESERVES A KICK ON DE BUM. I mean, I think that Einstein deserves a kick on de bum too.. Damn alll those smart NERDS!

ANyways.. Gtg noww

XXxxXXxx
PEACE OUT PPL
Lubs and hugs Ashley!
xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: