CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heyyy..
Damn.. Its beeen Longggg. LIke I think I check this once a year =_=
^^
ANyways. Finalss are coming up and damn they suck. It gets soo frustrating.
Studyinggg =/
ANdd.. I want NERDS.. WILLY WONKA NERDSS ^^
Yummmm Yummmm .. Kesh temptedd mee. They are yummmieee.
Randomm ~~
But that's me ehh. WHat to do =P
So yeaa. ANywyas., where was I, Oh yeah. Finals. right.
Its beeen real mind - cracking. Though uts only yr 8. Its harrdd.. Especially MAths !! T_T

Well, since i didnt talk about sports day ages ago. I will Now =D
VIOLET became championnss <3 <3
HAha
But we lost cheerleading. We got bronze. Not goood enough. But at leats we beat tulip in cheerleading AND OVERALL. We made the sayfol untulipians proud because everyone wanted to beat them. And they got second . BUT WE GOT FIRST. First I tell you and that being after 13 yearss.. Haiiiizzz
But anyways. We did deserve it. we worked soo hard. It was soo tiring. But I still can;t believe that we lost cheerleadingg. After alll that. practicesss. and getting unwanted headachess. Sheeessssshhh.. Im so angryy.
But yeah. WHats done is done.


And. I better get back to studying.. =_=
Pffftt.. I hate itt.
xx
Peaceee =D

0 comments: